We recognize that effective financial consulting services require experience, broad point of reference, and in many cases, specialized training. Therefore, we have carefully developed a consulting team comprised of experienced individuals with complementary strengths. This gives us technical breadth and creative flexibility when it comes to solving customers’ problems.
Our core competencies in this area include:
- Small business consulting and management advisory services
- Operational and profitability studies
- Internal control and administrative control studies
- Accounting policy and procedure manual development
- Corporate and non-profit financial planning
- Asset due diligence and valuation review
- Grant close-outs and resolutions
- Non-profit 501c3 application preparation
- Preparation of monthly detailed general ledgers
- Preparation, administration, and analysis of company payroll
- Reconciliation and analysis of accounts on a monthly basis
- Compilation of financial statements and financial statements with notes
- Compilation of pro forma financial statements
- Compilation of special purpose financial statements
- Cash account analysis and reconciliation
- Technical support
- Analytical services
All financial statements are reviewed by management personnel for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles. Since we maintain frequent contact with our clients, we are able to assist management with other projects, such as the preparation of financing requests, development of a system of internal controls, development of asset management systems, and establishment and review of systems required to maintain documentation for compliance with government regulations where applicable. By providing these services to our clients, we not only service their accounting needs, but also serve as a professional business consultant and strategic partner.
In accordance with our firm’s “COMMITMENT TO QUALITY SERVICE” we have adopted a set of quality control policies and procedures to assure our clients consistent results that meet the highest standards of our profession. These standards require our staff to participate in continuing professional education to keep pace with the changing laws, regulations and trends affecting our profession. We have continued to update our knowledge of the standards promulgated by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Financial Accounting Standards board, Governmental Accounting Standards Board, Federal registers and other special rules and regulations affecting our clients. To meet these criteria all staff is required to obtain forty (40) hours of continuing professional education each year.